Subject: Information on DPO designation
From: "Pauline Pasquer" <[email-masked]>
To: "AKI info"
Cc: "Gilles Rouvier" <[email-masked]>,Mathilde Lécaillon <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2025 13:20:08 +0200

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Sir or Madam,

I am contacting you regarding the designation of a Data Protection Officer 
(DPO) with your authority, as we seek to obtain certain clarifications on 
this matter.

For your information, our law firm, established in France, is currently 
designated as the DPO for a company conducting business, among other 
locations, in Estonia. We would like to proceed with our designation as DPO 
before your competent authority.

Please find attached a letter outlining our inquiries in detail. We remain 
available for any further information you may require and thank you in 
advance for your attention to our request.

We look forward to your response and remain at your disposal.

Best regards,

Pauline PASQUER / Gilles ROUVIER

Pauline Pasquer - Avocate au Barreau de Paris

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

5, rue La Boétie, 75008 Paris - France

 <https://urlsand.esvalabs.com/?u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.lawways.com%2F&e=4f1cb2e8&h=d364627d&f=n&p=y> 
www.lawways.com

+33 (0)1 43 18 16 50

Recommended by: Legal 500 EMEA - Who’sWhoLegal - Leaders League - Best 
lawyers - Chambers - GDR 100

CONFIDENTIEL - PRIVILEGED & CONFIDENTIAL | This message contains privileged 
& confidential information. If you have received it although you were not 
the intended recipient, you must destroy it immediately, without keeping any 
copy, nor disclosing or transmitting it to any other person. - Message 
confidentiel protégé par le secret professionnel des avocats.